Adenomyosis is a condition in which the inner lining of the uterus (the endometrium) breaks through the muscle wall of the uterus (the myometrium). The displaced tissue continues to act normally — thickening, breaking down and bleeding — during each menstrual cycle.
- Uterine incisions made during an operation such as a C-section, Fibroid removal etc. might promote the direct invasion of the endometrial cells into the wall of the uterus
- Other experts suspect that endometrial tissue is deposited in the uterine muscle when the uterus is first formed in the foetus • Uterine inflammation related to childbirth
- Recent theory proposes that bone marrow stem cells might invade the uterine muscle
- Middle age
- Low Estrogen levels
- Bulky uterus
- Heavy, prolonged menstrual bleeding
- Severe menstrual cramps
- Abdominal pressure and bloating
- Lot of weakness
- Accompanied urinary tract infection in some cases
- Weight gain
- Hot fomentation over the abdomen helps in relieving the pain
- Avoid doing strenuous physical work
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Avoid taking too many painkillers
Adenomyosis is being seen very commonly these days in females ranging from 30 to 40yrs of age. It can be a very troublesome condition for the lady as persistent and painful menstrual flow causes a havoc in the daily life of the patient. As mentioned above, there are no sure shot reasons for the development of Adenomyosis in a uterus, but there can be a certain risk factors for sure. One very important factor apart from the ones mentioned above that can lead up to adenomyosis is persistent and chronic stress. This stress can be at physical or mental level or both. For example, the working females at times find it difficult to strike a balance between their personal and professional life and end up being tormented in terms of health.
The condition does not have much of a treatment in the Allopathic system of medicine. Usually, hormonal therapy is sort for but it is often unsuccessful and eventually the Gynaecologist advises for Hysterectomy (Removal of Uterus). Now, this is one surgery that is not only avoidable but can have a lot of repercussions later on. Most of the women who get hysterectomy done under these circumstances suffer in some way or the other later on in their lives. Like Arthritis, Hormonal imbalances etc.
Homoeopathy, on the other hand has a very full proof and permanent cure for this malady. There is absolutely no need for the surgical removal of the uterus. The treatment is symptomatic to begin with and curative to end with. The idea is to firstly normalize the menstrual cycle so as to reduce the pain and persistent and continuous menstrual bleeding. Once that is achieved, over a period of time the uterus starts healing from within and the patient is completely cured.
We at AKGsOVIHAMS have been able to help and cure a lot of ladies from this troublesome disease and saved them from going under the scalpel. No only this, it even prevents the possible bone depletion and other side effects of a Hysterectomy.
- Clinical Physical examination
- USG of the Pelvis
- MRI of the uterus
- Hormonal Analysis