Dr. Sanket Gupta is a young and enthusiastic Homoeopathic practitioner. He started learning the Art of Homoeopathy at a very tender age of 14 when he used to assist his father, Dr. A. K. Gupta. Since his 3rd Professional year, he had started learning the nuances of practice as well. He did his graduation from Dr. B. R. Sur Medical College, New Delhi in the year 2009. He has been into Clinical practice since then. Dr. Sanket Gupta has done his MD in Practice of Medicine from Sri Sai Nath Post Graduate Institute of Homoeopathy, Allahabad, U.P. He presented his thesis on “The Motor Neuron Diseases with a Homoeopathic Perspective”.
- +91 9711013938
- 158, Satya Niketan, Moti Bagh-II, Near Nanak Pura Gurudwara, New Delhi 110021, India
He has been conferred with a few awards: –
1) Dr. Hahnemann Award in 2010.
2) Appreciation Award in 2011.
3) Dr. Jugal Kishore Award.2013
4) Appreciation Award 2015 by the Delhi Homoeopathic Board.
– He has presented papers and cases at a quiet a few number of seminars and coferences at National and International levels. His poster presentation on a case of Epidermolysis Bullosa was highly appreciated at the Int’l Conference, LIGA 2011., in International Conference of Asian Homoeopathic League at Malaysia in 2014
He has been appointed as Visiting Lecturer in JRK Homoeopathic Medical College,Rohtak (Hy.)
– He along with Dr.A.K.Gupta, has been organizing health camps for the society often. He has written articles for various medical journals and magazines.
– He has appeared on TV channel TOTAL TV on a live show on Narcotics and Drug Addictions.