Acute Gastritis, probably the most common disturbance of the stomach, is frequently accompanied by enteritis. Gastritis is an irritation and inflammation of the inner lining of the stomach. It occurs in all age groups. The condition is more commonly seen in middle aged and elderly people.
- Chemical Irritants, e.g. Alcohol,
- Bacterial Infections or Toxins e.g. Staphylococcal Food Poisoning, Scarlet Fever, Pneumonia
- Viral Infections e.g. "Viral Gastroenteritis", Measles, Hepatitis, Influenza and
- Allergy e.g. to Shellfish etc.
- The condition has become rampant with today's stressful and modernized life.
- The recent research has also shown strong association between gastritis and infection with bacteria H. Pylori (Helicobacter Pylori).
- Gastritis usually causes pain in the upper abdomen or burning pain in the chest region.
- There is either no appetite or a sensation of fullness after a few mouthfuls.
- It can also cause Belching/Eructation (burps), Nausea, Vomiting, etc.
The condition is commonly observed in alcoholics, smokers, people living in a stressful and competitive environment, or people consuming spicy food, so these should be avoided. The condition can also be provoked by overuse of aspirin and other painkillers used on a long-term basis. The medical dictum is: Gastritis is the result of Hurry, Worry, and Curry. So should be avoided.
Homeopathic medicines are prescribed on the basis of presenting complaints along with physical, emotional, and genetic make up that individualizes a person. This constitutional approach encompassing mind and body works at root-level. Hurry and Worry that are at the base of this disease are related to one's nature and tendency, which can be tackled by a constitutional or individualized homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy is very effective in managing all the acute expressions of gastritis as well as plays role in prevention of relapse of the condition. It is very strongly recommended for gastritis. Homeopathy manages gastritis effectively, gently and safely.
- Routine Blood
- Barium Meal
- Endoscopy Upper GIT