Celiac disease , Wheat Allergy (GLUTEN SENSITIVE ENTEROPATHY)
Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome (group/set of symptoms) characterized by increased level of sugar (glucose) in the blood due to deficiency or inactivity of hormone ‘Insulin’ that is absolutely necessary to monitor glucose metabolism of body. Diabetes is a worldwide disease and if not attended properly leads to serious complications. IDDM (Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus) or Type 1 diabetes is result of decreased production of hormone ‘Insulin’ by the pancreas (the organ that synthesizes insulin). Various factors including viral infections, stress, certain foods are known to trigger or aggravate the condition. But the root cause is disturbance of immune system where body’s own defense mechanism starts attacking body’s own organs and tissues. Some genetic factors and inborn errors are at the basis of this alteration in the immunity. Type I Diabetes is a constitutional disorder as it is an offshoot of constitutional defects (genetic factors, altered immunity) having an impact on the entire constitution of an individual. Hence it calls for an in-depth constitutional approach for its management.
Signs and Symptoms of Diabetes Mellitus include :-
- Increased urination with smell
- Increased thirst
- General drowsiness
- Weight Gain / Weight Loss
- Slow or non-healing wounds
- Recurrent Boils
- Tingling and numbness in extremities
- Difficult vision
Diabetes mellitus is a syndrome (group/set of symptoms)characterized by increased level of sugar (glucose) in the blood due todeficiency or inactivity of hormone ‘Insulin’ that is absolutely necessary tomonitor glucose metabolism of body. Diabetes is a worldwide disease and if notattended properly leads to serious complications. It is of 2 types:-
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Non-Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
Remarkable treatment of Non-healing Diabetic foot with Homoeopathic medicines at AKGsOVIHAMS –
Click on the link below to watch a video of Prof. Dr. A. K. Gupta and know more about Diabetes –
- IDDM (Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus) orType 1 diabetes is result of decreased production of hormone ‘Insulin’ by the pancreas (the organ that synthesizes insulin). Various factors including viral infections, stress, and certain foods are known to trigger or aggravate the condition. But the root cause is disturbance of immune system where body’s own defense mechanism starts attacking body’s own organs and tissues. Some genetic factors and inborn errors are at the basis of this alteration in the immunity.
- NIDDM (Non Insulin dependent Diabetes Mellitus or Type II diabetes) is more frequently observed in individuals who are obese.These are the individuals who have normal or less than normal production of insulin, but more importantly some body mechanism poses obstacle to the action of Insulin. The risk factors for this disorder include age, lifestyle(overeating with inactivity), pregnancy etc. But the most important factor is‘genetic defect’ that make one prone to this condition.
- Gestational diabetes is detected during pregnancy. Treatment is usually not required. Blood sugar levels come down to the Normal after delivery of the baby.
- Weight loss
- Polyuria (increased urination)
- Polydipsia (increased thirst)
- Polyphagia (increased hunger)
- Blurry vision
- Slow healing of cuts and wounds
- Itchy skin.
- Avoid carbohydrate rich diet
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid drinking Alcohol
- Do regular walk and exercise
- Never hold your urine for long
- Type-I Diabetes Mellitus can be managed only by Insulin administration in the form of injectables.
- The modern medicine has come up with very good drugs in the form of Metformins and Sulphonylreas. They make you keep your Blood sugar levels in check. But they do not cure the patient off his Diabetes especially when it is Type-II Diabetes Mellitus. The major emphasis is on keeping the complications of this dreadful disease at bay.
- Homoeopathy has proved to be having a wonderful role in Type-II Diabetes Mellitus. Contrary to the common myth, the sweet pills work marvellously in this "Sweet Disease." It can actually be cured with Proper Lifestyle Management and correct Homoeopathic Medicines.
- Routine Blood
- Blood Sugar ( F, PP)
- GTT, S.Insulin
- Glycosylated Hb (HbA1C)
- Urine Sugar (F,PP) and Ketones
Non-healing Diabetic foot treated with Homoeopathy!
This is a case of Mr. A. T., 56 yrs old man who was brought to our Rajouri Garden clinic in end of July 2017 to consult with Prof. Dr. A. K. Gupta. He is a diabetic patient since 27yrs and came with complaints of burning in both the soles and even almost complete loss of sensation in the feet. He had difficulty in wearing his footwear. A full blown case of Diabetic Neuropathy! His 1st right toe had to be amputated due to Diabetes Mellitus as it had become gangrenous and would have affected other parts of the foot as well. His HbA1C level at that time was 14.6!! This was alarmingly high.
The healing of the wound that had developed after amputation was not happening or obviously extremely slow and seriously dangerous condition for the patient to be in despite best of allopathic medication and dressing, the wound was not even getting close to healing. Patient was in extreme pain as well. He was on heavy Insulin dosage along with anti-hypertension and anti-dyslipidaemia medicines. His blood reports showed the bad effects of diabetes in all other body parts like heart, kidneys and liver as well.
After going through the entire case Dr. Gupta gave him Arsenic Album 1M / 1 dose to be taken on alternate days. The patient was asked to dress the wound with the help of Calendula Mother Tincture and was also asked to keep a record of Blood Sugar Fasting and Post-Prandial. In just 1 weeks’ time, the patient started feeling much better. The pain and burning in the feet were much reduced and the blood sugar levels also started coming down on a daily basis. The same prescription was continued.
Gradually his other body symptoms and parameters also started improving. Burning and tingling in feet was much better. Heaviness over the eyes and constant palpitation and uneasiness was much reduced. Healing of the wound was extremely good by the end of 2 weeks of Homoeopathic treatment. Blood sugar levels kept coming down steadily and gradually.
The wound by now has been completely healed though the patient is still undergoing treatment for diabetes mellitus and other issues.
Watch the complete recovery of Mr. A. T.
MR. A. T.
Miraculous Result of Homoeopathy in DIABETES MELLITUS
HI, my name is Dr Nakul Parashar. I work with Macmillan Publishing Solutions. I manage all Indian locations --
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, and Kolkata. Since I have to manage around1200 employees at all of these locations nationwide, I have a lot of traveling. At times, I am stationed away from home for many months. I stayed for four months during October 2008 --
January 2009 at Chennai. I ate food cook prepared by restaurants around. Owing to enormous work pressures, long working hours and erratic life style patterns, I led myself to diabetes. At first, I did not realize increase of sugar levelin my blood but one day towards the end of January,
I found my vision getting blurred, and increase in thirst levels with frequent urination. Since Dr AK Gupta is our family doctor, I went and saw him in the morning of 24.1.2009. Dr Gupta noticed that things were not good at my end. So, he immediately checked me up and suspected something serious and took out a small machine from his bag and took some blood from my fingertip with his Instant Blood Sugar check-up machine which did not give any reading rather showed HI only on the screen, seeing that he said it seems to be very high Blood Sugar level.
He gave me some Liquid medicines to be taken 10 drops twice and some powders and also suggested me to get blood and urine checked up from the nearby Path Lab. I went around to the nearest Lab and got my sugar levels tested...to anyone's surprise...random blood sugar testing yielded an unbelievable result...my sugar level had shot up to 832!!! Dr Gupta too was stunned.
He immediately gave me some medicines and increased the dose to 25-30 drops told me that the situation was quite grave... Since I have had been trusting Homeopathy from inception, I heeded to whatever he told me to follow. With the medicines that he gave me...I could realize that my blurred vision started returning to normal.
Frequent thirst also started to recede with frequent urination subsiding rapidly. A week later, when I see him again 832 figures plummets to 403...and thereafter, things start turning purple. I trusted him, homeopathy and thy Lord-- almighty. Regular exercise and medication of Dr Gupta with dietary control brought all of it under control so rapidly that people around me were surprised. Without any allopathic/ayurvedic medicine, I am back on tracks with normal blood sugar levels.
Kudos to Homeopathy...I would say it works faster than any other form of medicine... All it takes is sheer belief/placebo with homeopathy.
Details of Blood Reports:- Normal range 24.1.2009 Blood sugar random – 832mg/dl(<160) Urine Sugar random - ++++ (Nil) Blood sugar Fasting – 271 (60 – 100)28.1.2009 Urine Sugar Fasting - +++ (nil) Blood sugar PP - 518 (80 – 140) Urine Sugar PP - ++++ (Nil) HbA1C - 11.5% (< 6 %) 28.1.2009 Blood sugar random -403 (with Glucometer at clinic) 7.2.2009 Blood sugar Fasting – 248.2 Urine Sugar Fasting - +++ Blood sugar PP - 361.8 Urine Sugar PP - ++++ 11.2.2009. Blood Sugar Fasting – 217 Random – 321 16.2.2009. Blood Sugar Fasting – 104
Dr Nakul Parashar
Address: C2/109 Janakpuri New Delhi 10058 Country: India
DR. NAKUL PARASHAR