Urinary Tract Infection
A UTI develops when microbes enter the urinary tract and cause infection. Bacteria are the most common cause of UTIs, although fungi rarely can also infect the urinary tract. E. coli bacteria, which live in the bowel, cause most UTIs.
The female anatomy contributes to women’s increased likelihood of contracting a UTI. A woman’s urethra is shorter than a man’s, allowing bacteria better access to the bladder. A woman’s urethral opening is also close to sources of bacteria from the anus and vagina.
Sexual activity can move bacteria to the urethral opening
- Not drinking enough fluids
- Purposely holding in urine for long periods of time
- Spinal cord injuries or other nerve damage that makes the bladder difficult to empty regularly and completely
- Conditions or situations that block the flow of urine, such as a tumor, kidney stone, enlarged prostate, or sexual intercourse
- Diabetes and other conditions that reduce the ability of the body's immune system to fight off infection
- Catheters (tubes placed in the urethra and bladder to drain urine)
- Hormonal changes in the urinary tract of pregnant women that make it easier for bacteria to spread through the ureters and to the kidneys
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate.
- A burning sensation when urinating.
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine.
- Urine that appears cloudy.
- Urine that appears red, bright pink or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine.
- Drink plenty of liquids, especially water. Drinking water helps dilute your urine and ensures that you'll urinate more frequently — allowing bacteria to be flushed from your urinary tract before an infection can begin.
- Wipe from front to back. Doing so after urinating and after a bowel movement helps prevent bacteria in the anal region from spreading to the vagina and urethra.
- Empty your bladder soon after intercourse. Also, drink a full glass of water to help flush bacteria.
- Avoid potentially irritating feminine products. Using deodorant sprays or other feminine products, such as douches and powders, in the genital area can irritate the urethra.
Any type of UTI be it acute or chronic, is absolutely curable with Homoeopathy. Homoeopathic medicines can provide relief much faster that the allopathic antibiotics and also prevent the recurrence of infections.
Homeopathic medicines considered reliable for treating urinary tract infection are Cantharis Vesicatoria, Apis Mellifica, Sarsaparilla Officinalis, Nitric acid, Petroselinum and Colibacillinum.
- Urine Routine and Microscopic
- Urine culture
Reccurent Urinary Tract Infection
Rec. UTI cured with Homoeopathy
“The good thing about homeopathy is that it is true whether or not you believe in it.” Homeopathy is quite well trusted and 300 million people and more than 80 nations use it. Despite the fact the wonders it does to you is only evident and believable once you use it.
I was suffering from Urinary Tract Infection in my graduation years. I used a lot of allopathic medicines to get rid of it but all of this was in vain. Despite proper courses in allopath I could not get cured of it. Through family acquaintances I came to know about AKG’s Ovihams. Earlier I was quite sceptical about homeopathy because of the fact that it is very slow in its results but I thought of giving it a try. The try I must say proved fruitful. Through a regular long course I was treated of my infection which any other medication had failed to do. Not only this, my cousin also got cured of his nasal allergies by the medicines provided by the doctor.
The clinic and the doctors I must say are to be praised in this regard and not just homeopathy. Dr.Sanket Gupta has always been readily available in case of emergencies and the prescription as I mentioned earlier was highly effective. The continuous pain and problems of UTI were cured effectively only by his medication. Dr. Sanket Gupta has been more of a friend and the best part is that he attends to all of his patients in the same manner, with same vigour and energy. He has not only helped me cure the disease but also been a constant support. In many instances he has counselled me which helped me to get through the problems I faced.
All in all it was a great experience with Homeopathy. This would not have been possible if I did not get the right doctors and the right clinic off course. It was a great experience to be associated with AKG’s Ovihams. I would recommend this clinic and homeopathy to the maximum number of people I meet. The only suggestion to the people who take up homeopathy for getting cured of any problem is that maintain consistency and do not stop and start the course according to your own will. It might take some time but in the end it would definitely get cured.
In the end I would like to say that the clinic is totally adhering to its aim of Patients welfare by betterment of the suffering patients through medical and emotional touch. It was a great experience to be treated in the clinic by such renowned and efficient medical practitioners. J
(A happy patient)