Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a disease that affects the large intestine, or colon. It causes irritation and swelling called inflammation. Eventually that leads to sores called ulcers in the lining there. UC is a type of inflammatory bowel disease.
Watch here to know all about UC – https://youtu.be/n8992KYEQVI
Ulcerative colitis happens when the immune system makes a mistake. Normally it attacks invaders in our body, like the common cold. But when one has UC, the immune system thinks food, good gut bacteria, and the cells that line the colon are the intruders. White blood cells that usually protect us, work against the lining of the colon instead. They cause the inflammation and ulcers.
The genes may play a role -- the disease sometimes runs in families.
Other things, like food and stress, don’t cause it, but they can trigger a flare of symptoms.
- Sudden urges to empty the colon right away
- Not feeling hungry
- Weight loss
- Feeling tired
- Joint pain or soreness
- Canker sores
- Eye pain when looking at a bright light
- Too few red blood cells causing anemia
- Skin sores
- Patient feels like he/she hasn’t completely emptied the colon after using the bathroom
- Waking up at night to go
- Not being able to hold the stools in
- Anticonvulsants - Allopathic Doctors usually prescribe carbamazepine (Tegretol, Carbatrol, others) for trigeminal neuralgia, and it has been shown to be effective in treating the condition.
- Muscle-relaxing agents such as baclofen (Gablofen, Lioresal) may be used alone or in combination with carbamazepine.
- Small studies have shown that onabotulinumtoxinA (Botox) injections may reduce pain from trigeminal neuralgia
- Avoid fried and spicy food
- Avoid dairy products
- Avoid stress as much as possible
- Take less fiber and more of soft and bland food
- Complete hemogram
- Stool sample tests
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
Ulcerative Colitis patient almost cured with Homoeopathy
Watch here in his own words Mr. Ugesh describing his whole journey of suffering with Ulcerative Colitis and how Homoeopathy helped him recover completely.
MR. UGESH KUMAR