The common causes for developing polyps include:-
- Sinus infection
- Allergy to various agents.
- Studies indicate that patients with asthma and rhinitis have more chances of having nasal polyps.
- Common symptoms associated with polyps are:-
- Nose block forcing an individual breathe through mouth
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Reduced sense of smell and taste, etc.
Homoeopathy is a branch of therapeutics that is individual specific and not disease specific. That means homoeopathy believes in treating the patient who is diseased rather than treating diseased organs and parts of the body. This homoeopathy approach works at the root level.
Homoeopathy is strongly recommended for management of nasal polyps, especially when they are small in size. Timely administered homoeopathy medicines help avoid surgery and its inherent complications. Moreover, it is very common for the condition to recur even after surgery. Homoeopathy has preventive role to offer by which chance of recurrence is minimized.
- X-Ray PNS
- CT Scan
- Routine Blood